I encourage you all

to go buy Gears 3, Battlefield 3, Deux Ex Human Revolution, Rage, Skyrim, or one of the other hundreds of games coming out this winter and fall that do not charge you money per month to play!

Oh so now stat tracking is a monthly service? that same free thing that was in black ops? so theater mode is in COD ELITE now?! oh really? that same thing that came with black ops!?

thanks to all of you idiots, DLC is now one of the most popular ways to steal the money out of ur pockets, because rather than put all of that DLC in a box for 60 bucks, they PURPOSEFULLY leave it out in order to make you pay for it later on

hopefully there are less idiots in the world that will pay 5-15 bucks a month FOR CALL OF DUTY!  CALL OF DUTY OF ALL GAMES! otherwise these "subscription fees" for the "hardcore players" will become the new wave of the future...think im lying? look at how much COD has influenced gaming in the last decade...from WWII to Modern Combat to controls to online to perks to killstreaks to everything...if this CODElite is successful...dont be suprised to see subscription fees for most established franchises (id say 50% will have it if this strategy proves successful)

please dont do it, no matter how hard you ride COD's p3n1s...and yes i realize this thread will do nothing, millions will pay for CODElite at least once, innovation will suffer because of it, and money will become the main motive in releasing games (if it hasnt already come to this point)...at least i can say my wallet and I have tried

and now all you fools that are going to buy it no matter what can spam this with hate

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wow, this is a bit..ok a lot premature....

^^^ That's what she said lolol. Seriously though I'm getting BF3, Gears 3, and Assassins Creed Revelations. I played both MW2 and BO and didn't like either for more then a few matches and that subscription fee is worse then EA forcing you to buy their games new or buy an online pass to play online MP. Hopefully the monthly fees won't become common or I will lose what little faith I have left.

There is still free multiplayer. I bet its really dumbed down but we will see. They arent forcing this on any1.

Trust me, Im IW's biggest critic but implying "you must pay to play" is simply not true and is just hatign at this point. be critical but at least get your s**** straight before you flap your gums. Ohh and if ELITE has less little kids screamin in my mic and objective players play for objectives and not to boost or QS and ruin the match for everyone else or xXu83r MLG 1337 pr0zXx, Ill pay $20 a month.

It's already dumbed down. And OP should get his facts straight.

You couldn't be more wrong with your accusations op. So WE don't have to pay for anything other than the disk.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

[/quote]

[quote user="blackest24"]

^^^ That's what she said lolol.

[/quote]

Can't say I didn't see that coming.

totally agree with the first post so done with the direction gaming is going so done all they see is $$$$$   no more creativity just a huge November paycheck each year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duh kids its not the fact that some of the online is free its the fact that once they charge then it will open the gates for  others charging and Really kids it just COD nothing new there i love MW and COD but dont need to prove myself as an ELITEST !did you see the article the first year we hope to have 1million then 3million then 5millions subscribers $$$$$$ didnt any of you see Austin powers!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="oDr Killjoy"]

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

[/quote]

[quote user="blackest24"]

^^^ That's what she said lolol.

[/quote]

Can't say I didn't see that coming.

[/quote]

That's what she said... sorry for that.

Anyways OP, good luck trying to get people from buying this when it releases. Millions of people are going to buy this day 1 regardless of the changes (or lack thereof) that will be made. Best advice is to just rent before you buy or just wait after to see what problems there are online.

Nothing about this game interests me. I just might end up renting it just to finish the SP story, as over the top as it's become since mw2.

I work 6 days a week and i got enough cash to pony over to pay a monthly fee so i do not care.

now say they sell the game for 60 bucks and have the online service at $1 a month with over 5 million people playing the games an extra $60 million a year is not bad..still $10 a month isnt bad..World of Warcraft had people paying $11 a month for 3 years or more and they have like 12 million users..who were the smart ones?