I don't want to see your junk!

So I played UNO for the first time in like over a year.. and I'll tell you this anyone who thinks that the Call of Duty community is bad obviously havent played Uno online this game is absolutely horrible! Within the first 5 min of playing I got hit with 3 or 4 messages from people on there trying to "talk dirty" about 5 random party invites and multiple picture messages that I deleted without even wanting to look at them.

How can microsoft allow this much crap to go on? Modding and cheating in games like CoD is one thing but sexual harassment and randoms sending nudes is another...

And thats not the worst part, I was a game with a profile with a female gamertag, a legitimate amount of GS so I assumed it to be a real girl and she started messaging me very casual, a few messages later I got a picture message and thinking it was a girl I was like ok, I'll check it out. And BAM middle aged fat guy completly naked WTFF???

How can people do that ****? Seriously..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's sad, it sucks, and I am sorry you had to experience it.

That said make sure you reported every person to the live enforcement team. You can also report such activity to your local law enforcement and press charges for sexual harassment

A quick edit: The live team does not allow people to do it. But that is also like saying the law does not allow such activity to happen in our everyday life. The law is there but if no one reports the crime then they are never caught. So report! report! report! don't those sickos get away with it

Block, report, then go back to your policy of not opening picture messages from randoms. I agree its very sad but that human beings for you.

Ive actually heard many people before talking about what happens on Uno, and ive heard this sort of thing happens alot. Ive played this game a lot ,and ive never experienced or encountered any of this. I guess im really lucky lol

Yes, Uno is horrible online. But its only common sense that any game with a vision cam will be.

Yeah, it somehow became a common theme with Uno. I guess because it is one of the few cams that has camera support.

When I saw the title, I thought, "Someone's been playing UNO!  And I was right.  You do know what UNO stands for...Ugly Nudes Online.

Anyway Zombie, report, report, report.  But I know I don't have to tell you that.  I just can't figure out why it's mainly UNO, that this happens in.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

You do know what UNO stands for...Ugly Nudes Online.

[/quote]

Hahaha!

Oddly, the way you have typed that story up makes it funny to me.

At the same time I feel incredibly sorry.

Still missing the junk related achievement. 190 GS on uno :(.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"] 

You do know what UNO stands for...Ugly Nudes Online.

[/quote]

Haha. Soo very true.

I mean, we wouldnt complain as much if beatiful people played Uno. Where are all the beatiful people ? lol