I don't understand

I don't understand the allure of call of duty...Every time i play it seems like the winner is always gonna be who sees who first...I don't see how this game can be competitive or entertaining to anyone but maybe I am missing something...Wow your good because you can tomohawk my foot while I'm not looking...I get some of it but why is it so big?  What makes the call of duty community better than all the others?  and how can this type of game still be competitive when its all about who has the better loadout?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If it was just about having the best loadout, my most effective class wouldn't be the FAL with Lightweight and Marathon pro...

[quote user="LtCornflake"]

What makes the call of duty community better than all the others?  

[/quote]

The game is good, but the community as a whole is quite possibly the worst out there.

As for the rest of your post.  Meh, if it isn't your thing, it isn't your thing...

I will still go out on a limb and say that Blops is better than Reach in every way. As far as the community goes, this community is a big PoS.

It's the 60 fps.

You have a problem with the winner being who sees who first?

What would you expect to happen?

I see you.

I tap you on the shoulder and wait for you to turn around, then we count backwards from 10 and start firing?

Actually .... what makes less sense is when I start pumping bullets in some dude and he turns around and drops me.

halo and blops are based on the same concept..... a first person shooter.

you see the enemy, the enemy see you, you shoot the enemy, the enemy shoots you, someone dies.

LMAO..."the winner is always gonna be who sees who first"....That is frickin' funny!!!!

No one cares about your opinion...or mine for that matter...so both me and you need to stfu...CoD sucker....

[quote user="Housedaclown"]

It's the 60 fps.

[/quote]

This. Its the fastest, smoothest, FPS out for the consoles. Easy answer really. The community is the biggest, and with that you get the biggest amount of Dbags.

'Actually .... what makes less sense is when I start pumping bullets in some dude and he turns around and drops me."  That is what made me stop playing black ops lol. If you think about it, isn't any war game, who sees who first?