I dont see download link for diablo 3

Hi,

I live in hong kong and bought my xbox 360 when I used to live in UK.I have two questions actually;

1. I can not see a download link in xbox games store when I want to purchase it online. I can only see the demo download.Can you please advise why I can not purchase it from the online store?

2. It may also be a related issue; I want to buy the SKYRIM from the online game store and I also get an error message telling me my consol is the wrong region and it doesnt download it. I purchased the game from a local store in hong kong , and I couldnt play the game either , getting the same error message.

Please advise how can I rectify the problem and play the game I purchased ?

Many thanks

Stan

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

You may have to change your account region to download and play some games. The reason you couldn't play a game from Hong Kong is because you tried to use it on a UK region console. The reason you can't find the games on the marketplace is because your account region isn't set to get games from the country you're in, or they might not be available in your current country of residence.

To change your region, see here:

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

support.xbox.com/.../ChangeLocale

Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You may have to change your account region to download and play some games. The reason you couldn't play a game from Hong Kong is because you tried to use it on a UK region console. The reason you can't find the games on the marketplace is because your account region isn't set to get games from the country you're in, or they might not be available in your current country of residence.

To change your region, see here:

support.xbox.com/.../ChangeLocale

Hope this answer helps out. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

You cannot buy Diablo 3 from the Xbox Games Store (Marketplace) because it is not yet available as a Digital Download.  It was just released recently and there is a delay between the physical copy being available and the digital version being available.

As for Skyrim, there are several factors coming into play.  Your account/billing region may now be different than the console region, this will cause issues when trying to purchase digital content.  Please ensure that your regions match to avoid these issues.  Games are region locked, meaning games designed for one country may not work in another, please ensure that the games region matches the console manufacture region.

DO NOT change your region to try to access content only available in another region.  Region Migration is only to be used to update your account to a new region should you move.  Using the Migration Tool to try  to access content unavailable in your current region can cause all kinds of difficulties and can only be done once every 90 days.

For more information regarding  Account Migration and it's possible consequences, please see the link below:

Sorry this didn't help.

Indeed A physical copy of the new title maybe in order.  GOOD LUCK!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.