I dont know what to do help me!

I was playing crysis 3 and I just beat the game on supersoldier difficulty and only the achievements up to the veteran difficulty popped. i didnt play through that game on the hardest difficulty to not get the achievement! please help me, I really dont have the time or patience to play through the game again but I really want to have that achievement on my gamertag. thank you!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Was there a mission that you moved down to veteran difficulty?  I haven't played Crysis 3 so I'm not sure if you can check, but go through the missions and double check to make sure you completed them on the correct difficulty.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you can check actually. all complete on supersoldier. even did the tutorial first on supersoldier

Sorry this didn't help.

This achievement is actually known to be glitchy.  You can find plenty of Youtube videos and posts on other forums discussing this issue. It doesn't seem like anyone really knows what causes it, but we do have an idea of how to work around it.

It is recommended to save at the beginning of the last level, then copy that save and the  "Crysis 3 Content Cache File"  onto a different storage device (cloud storage works). Then play through the last level and see if the achievement pops. If it doesn't, then it glitched and what you need to do is delete your glitched save and cache file, copy the two files from the alternate storage device back on to your main storage device, then do play the last level again. Repeat until it pops. Turning off lens flare and subtitles may increase the chances of it popping.

If you don't have a save from before beating the game, then it is likely you will have to delete your save and cache file, then replay the entire campaign on SS difficulty again, making sure to follow the above steps at the beginning of the last level.

There are other alternative options if you don't have a backup save and don't want to erase your already glitched save (if it says 7/7 and you don't have the achievement, it definitely is glitched). One that seems to have a decent bit of support is to clear your Xbox cache, restart the Xbox, turn off lens flare and subtitles in the options, and reset your controller to the default settings. Then replay the tutorial on SS difficulty, then replay the end of the last level (or the whole last level) on SS difficulty in the hopes that it pops. It couldn't hurt to try this, but I wouldn't put much hope in it.

Sorry this didn't help.