I don't know if its just me but some daily challenges are too hard

hi there and thanks for this genious game by the way, but i don't know if its just me but i can not beat some daily challenges on hard or expert because its too dificult. for example the "beat 13 levels in 3:30" challenge (expert). i don't know if anyone is able to do this or the tower that moves up to the edge of the screen on hard...  i have a touchscreen device and use 2 fingers but its still very difficult. i just want to know if this gets tested or actually beaten by someone before the challenges get out... ten seconds more would be fine sometimes...

and by the way, a feature to disable the visual effects would be great, because i think i could be faster then. its kind of sluggish on my asus vivo tab smart. and i would definetly pay for this for a full version without the ads...

thank you for making me my time waste with style (and excuse my bad english, im german... so..)

greetings

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

Thanks for being a fan! We do test all our daily challenges, so they can definitely be beat, but some of them are definitely  very difficult.

We'll pass your suggestion about disabling visual effects and a no-ad version on to our team. Thanks for playing Taptiles!

PS: Your English is very good!

TundraJeans1715: You're not alone! Some days I can get only one Challenge, the EASY one. Some days I can do all the Challenges, usually made up of MEDIUM and EASY. I very seldom work the HARD ones. Just being to old, I guess. I do better with Solitaire and Mahjong. Taptiles makes for a good challenge, though.