I don't know about you guys...

But I'm tired of setting underneath A, arming and defending the objective with my pistol. I've seen alot of complaints about people getting under the map, so I figured I'd try it out. Seems nothing is going right with this BETA. Earlier I was defending in the subway, and all of the sudden, I couldn't ADS or shoot my gun. I had to run out in the middle of the fight just to die, so I could respawn just to be able to use my gun.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

better the beta than the actual game.

Good point.

The word " Beta " is Khazakstani for " Playtest " :)

Just because it comes out a month before the Official release date doesn't mean this is where they are at the development stage. The Beta we are playing now was at this stage of development 2 - 3 months ago. The actual game will be vastly improved, both graphically and codewise.

Have faith my son :)

It's a junk beta not the finished product. You're going to run into weird things in a half baked beta..

It's as simple as that.  People can't seem to undertand this.  They automatically assume this is where they are at in development.  They are the dev's and they make choices for certain reasons.  They CAN indeed decide to turn off a couple graphical filters, vehicles or whatever it may be to test whatever it is they'd like to test.   People act as if they are entitled perfection..After reading a lot of these posts..I'm like..sickened by the attitudes of people over this beta. .. Just a lot of drama and emotions.  No offense to women but the bickering and complaining on these forums..it's like I'm on Oprah-forums. com or something.

^^^^^^^^^

This.

I got killed by a dead guy yesterday... Had nightmares cus of that last night...

[quote user="E ville CDZ"]

But I'm tired of setting underneath A, arming and defending the objective with my pistol. I've seen alot of complaints about people getting under the map, so I figured I'd try it out. Seems nothing is going right with this BETA. Earlier I was defending in the subway, and all of the sudden, I couldn't ADS or shoot my gun. I had to run out in the middle of the fight just to die, so I could respawn just to be able to use my gun.

[/quote]If you switch from your primary to your secondary then back again the stupid ADS glitch fixes itself. Annoying as hell but at least it's possible to ADS again if you don't die while you are switching weapons.

agreed

[quote user="Dusty Arne"]

I got killed by a dead guy yesterday... Had nightmares cus of that last night...

[/quote]

.Happened to me too. I turn into the lockerroom hallway, and see 2 clearly dead bodies. I kneel down to reload my shotgun and get killed. Killer cam shows the dead body in front of me. Says he killed me with an AK-74M. I was like... wut :-/