I don't get "Marauder Shields"/*Spoilerish Neigh-Ending Comment*

I really don't get this guy...

someone help me out. Love or hate the ending, whatever, do people really glaze over the fact that all Marauder's start with "Shields" and no "Armor". His name even changes to "Marauder Health" after the first shot.

Sometimes I'm just amazed at the concepts that seem to attract the most attention on the internet.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's a joke because he's literally the "final boss" of the game. You don't fight anything else after him. Also,

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=467pmIX-oZo]

Also it would have been a better ending if after killing him the reaper threat ended and credits rolled.

That's a great video Bon3zz.

-

It really is that he's the final 'boss' fight in the game that's sparked up a meme around him.

Ahahah, that video was great.

All he wanted to do is warn of us of the horror on the Citadel.

funny stuff really. good video. i personally didnt mind the ending. shame we never saw Harbinger, i bet that guy is absolutly massive. look in the data files under reaper and there is a picture of him, a massive red reaper. prolly almost the size of earth itself.....

His name was Marauder Shields. He died a hero. Rest in peace, sweet prince. 

|

Also, to be clear, it's not just that he's the Mass Effect 3 version of the final boss, it's also that he died trying to stop us from reaching the beam of light and activating the horrible endings. He died trying to protect us. 

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

It's a joke because he's literally the "final boss" of the game. You don't fight anything else after him. Also,

[/quote]

Oh! Now that makes total sense to me.

[quote user="SleeperSyndrome"]

His name was Marauder Shields. He died a hero. Rest in peace, sweet prince. 

|

Also, to be clear, it's not just that he's the Mass Effect 3 version of the final boss, it's also that he died trying to stop us from reaching the beam of light and activating the horrible endings. He died trying to protect us. 

[/quote]

LOLOL  That deserved all 5 stars.

[quote user="Half Dead 360"]

funny stuff really. good video. i personally didnt mind the ending. shame we never saw Harbinger, i bet that guy is absolutly massive. look in the data files under reaper and there is a picture of him, a massive red reaper. prolly almost the size of earth itself.....

[/quote]None of the reapers are anywhere near as big as Earth. and we do see Harbinger, he is firing at us as we "run towards the light" ( where is the psychic from poltergeist when you need her?) And then as we stagger to our feet after amazingly surviving a blast which tears our armour off, but not or limbs, we see him fly away.