I don't get it

Full bars all night,2662kbps bandwidth(if that means anything).I have pretty good internet(20/2).Lagging like m0therf@cker all night.Whaa gwaan?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

2.6mbps? No wonder your lagging........

Do they have internet in UK? Or Xboxes?

he means in the game if you go to options and hit the back button on your controller it shows you your bandwidth and he just said my internets 20/2 so for you ignorant people that means 20 download 2 upload

But has the Queen allowed intrawebz?

are you really trolling kid because your bad

The Queen has that power. She even has a 4G iPad!

20 down 2 up.That Killa dude knows whats goin down.The Queen probably has some fibre optic badazz interwebz and she is probably excluded from lag comp in Call of Duty games,I've heard she is a Prestige 10,without using the Theatre mode glitch and she is undetectable from enemy UAV's without even having to use Ghost.Her favourite weapon is Akimbo Assault Shields and she has a 3.00 W/L ratio.

She once got to round 45 on Nuketown Zombies.....Solo!

My connection is in my sig , i can download at 8.5mbp/s from an uncapped source i can upload at nearly 1mbp/s and im lagging like im on dialup since the last patch , they broke someting somewhere yet again , its not just us there are alot of complaints , i am in the UK and the queen nevr goes on the interweb. :)

Oh Eyeball that spped registering on your xbox is too slow for your connection. Are your hardwired? what region shows up in the speed section of blops? is it region 35? can you post up a speedtest result fron speedtest.net .... http://www.speedtest.net/

I don't think that one's own connection is the only factor in lag though.

-

I thought that the game sends data packets to al;l the other players in the game, so the speed will be based on the slowest speed in the lobby?

This sort of makes sense when I consider that I start lagging when a person in the lobby has a 1 or 2 bar connection....