I didn't know a frag grenade could kill me...

So ok, I was playing on Hard hat right? My screen was red 'cause of damage and I was recovering, when suddenly an enemy throws a frag grenade and it barely touched me and killed me. I was like what the heck? I mean, the grenade didn't explode next to me or something. I was recording that game, I saw the replay from that incident and it didn't explode. Just by touching me while I was damaged was enough to kill me.

Why? Why? That's just plain dumb

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If someone hit you in the face with a baseball, how do you reckon that would go?

What about a heavier, metal baseball?

________

If you're weak enough, yes, direct impacts from incoming grenades will kill you.

lol. of course you can die from a frag just hitting you specially if you are still in the red. Chain that is funny.

N00b!

I think a frag, semtex, flash or stun does 1 damage on direct impact. there is a challenge for it.

^

Yep, flash and stuns do that as I've had a few kills by the way of direct flash/stun impact. When I saw it on the kill feed it is a bit of a lol what the heck moment.

direct impact kills have been here since COD4, where u been

I wonder if you could kill yourself with a direct impact from your own grenade if you were "in the red"? Maybe accidentally throw it while injured and it hits a wall then bounces back and hits you?

No comment

"I think a frag, semtex, flash or stun does 1 damage on direct impact".

I think it might be two.... the difference isn't much but Snipes do 98 if they don't kill you (the one-shot Snipes, anyway) and you don't have to hit someone in Last Stand to get those challenges this time. I've also had it that the detonation has killed me, which is always funny.

"I wonder if you could kill yourself with a direct impact from your own grenade if you were "in the red"? Maybe accidentally throw it while injured and it hits a wall then bounces back and hits you?"

I'm not sure but I would doubt it.... could be worth a try though.

You can't direct-impact yourself, but if you're VERY low on health, the blast will kill you. I've done that a couple times while *** around offline.