I didn't get my achievement.. ?

I was playing Halo: Reach not long ago, and I Finally managed to match the requirements for the "If they came to here me beg" achievement.... but it didn't give it to me.. I recorded the clip and put it in my file share to show that it happened. Is there any other way to kill the Elite without assassinating him from there? I'm just really disappointed that I didn't get it.. and would like to know why.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Greetings Zanavield

First of all, this achievement sometimes glitch, but it's unlockable, just keep trying and it eventually will unlock. (I have this problem myself).

The easiest level to get this done on is right at the start of Pillar of Autumn. At the start, you will come to the edge of the cliff. If you look down, you will see a semi truck on the left and a car on the right. Between the semi truck and car, you will see a elite and three grunts. As soon as start the mission, Emile will say, "Race you to her". The Elite will back up and put you in reach to hit him. *Sprint off the cliff, and immediately hit LB to stop the sprint*. As you are falling, fall on his back. Just before you hit him, hold down RB to perform the assassination. This may take a couple tries.

* - You must stop the sprint as soon as you jump. The game still thinks you are running and doesn't recognize that it would be a height big enough to kill you.

Source: www.trueachievements.com/.../if-they-came-to-hear-me-beg-achievement.htm

Good Luck.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.