I did not realize that the Battleship Game was an FPS

Only Activision would make an FPS Movie tie in for a movie based on a strategy Board game. And Angry Joe gave a 2/10

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7uwNNLrtJk]

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

To be honest I would have thought some sort of sea based RTS would have been the more logical option but FPS games are easier to pull off on the consoles.

I don't see this game being successful, but I'm sure it'll be slightly better than "You sunk my battleship!"

-

Actually, I don't even see the connection between the board game and the movie (with Rihanna..lol), let alone this game.

Wasn't going to get it either way but that's definitely not what I expected haha

Even though an FPS doesnt make much sense for a board game adaptation, it seems just about right if they are basing it off just the movie and going for that crowd.  I cant figure out how the movie got the license for the board game based on the trailer, but maybe the movie would surprise me.

A terrible game based off  a terrible movie?  Sounds good.

[quote user="Elite Rampant"]

A terrible game based off  a terrible movie?  Sounds good.

[/quote]

I didn't have to watch a Review...of someone I could care less about to know that this game..was gonna be crappy movie based tie ins are usually and the only way I'd buy a Battleship game is if..that it was like the board game :D

Movie isnt that bad actually some pretty cool things in it..might be a sleeper..gonna get it when it comes out on dvd...

lol.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Hi,

Movie seemed fine to me, then again, im not really a battleship person.  Korea however, i'm used to the games here compared to battleship, but I would of liked to see something reminescent of an RTS type game instead of the game that's being produced.   Can't complain though, seems a lot of games can be rushed these days, without little thought on them, I never really read the reviews on a game, I rent or try it myself to determine if it's something worthwhile.

Reading a review doesn't really tell me if it would be a game for me.  However, an FPS game might work out for some players out there, as everyone has different tastes and likes for games.