i cant use the xbox marketplace because of region problems

here is the thing i used to live in the US but i moved to China (yes to China!!) i love fifa 14 im really into it but it got scrashes because somebody move my xbox while i was playing and in china theres no way to  find a legit copy of it i tried with the xbox market place but i cant buy anything because  the migration stuff  is not supported in china ,but i can still play games with my friends and download free content. But when it comes to buying stuff is way different, it keey saying that there was a region problem so i bought this vpn router i thought that that will fix everything but it did not. Know it says that they couldnt get the authorization for that. use a different way to pay or check that your billing adress is correct.  i tried 3 different methods and none of them worked.

have somebody experienced something like that? does somebody have a suggestion? has somebody played in a country thats not supported with the migration thing and have been able to buy stuff. 

Any help will be apreciated. Please reply.

Sorry for my bad english :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Sorry but there is no way around region issues. Use of a VPN to gain access to content you're not supposed to, does violate the terms of service and can put you at risk for being banned.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.