I can't stand the new forums

it's a huge step back from what we had. The community has already dried up because of it, not nearly as many poster...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

totally agree, and the lag between refresh's is just mind numbing

They've made it completely user unfriendly thats for sure.

S s s s s o o o o o    s s s s s s l l l l l o o o o o w w w w w .

yeah, i hate it aswell

Agreed! I do not enjoy any feature of the new forums at all!!! Not a single one... Horrible move Xbox.com!

Yeah it took me forever to find game forums.

It's soo bad.

The posting has become much more stale now that these new forums went up. The MW2 forum has completely died.

I hate having to go into seperate forums just to see 'My Discussions' instead of using the simple 'My Forums' feature.

These forums suck. There's no doubt about it. I have seen a few of the older CULs leave because of the change.

Very poor choice from M$.

You'd think when they make changes they would aim to optimize user experience...

I wonder what goes through some peoples' heads.

They are just horrible, the amount of user traffic has died off and I rarely find myself posting anymore. Who on earth thought it was a good idea to have to load a whole new page just if I want to quote someone? That mixed with how slow the forums are makes posting seem more of a hassle.

They really need to do more refining to the forums or just go back to the old setup until they come up with a better setup.