i cant see $)%()$

is the game (campaign) supposed to be really, really dark? i calibrated in game and everything is dark. i get killed a lot. i played bad company and bad company 2 .. i enjoyed the campaigns.. i die a lot more in this one, it is not a bad thing, but i think in operation gullotine, in the canal area .. its like pitch black, i can't see where im supposed to go, i can't see enemies down sight for )#($#) and get lit up pretty quick when i try to stick my head out and target...

it's frustrating, maybe i'm just not used to the super realism of night combat?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Adjust and lighten up your screen. I personally left mine at the default. Seems to be fine. Hope you work it out.

Mine seems to be fine, I brightened up mine a bit, but not much. It seems normal and balanced to me?

Keep your head down, let the men do most of the killing. When its time run fast and use your cover. Hardest setting is no different than medium setting...its the MP where you get killed alot. Tonight I was killed at leats 20 times by players with 50-0...28-0....30-0...my finger hit that file a complaint button, I tried to stop my finger but I was over powered.

[quote user="Riven57"]

Keep your head down, let the men do most of the killing. When its time run fast and use your cover. Hardest setting is no different than medium setting...its the MP where you get killed alot. Tonight I was killed at leats 20 times by players with 50-0...28-0....30-0...my finger hit that file a complaint button, I tried to stop my finger but I was over powered.

[/quote]

No Hack on DEDICATED Console servers have been found in BF3/BC2/BC1 and no News Site reported it, enjoy your ban for not being able to keep up and filling false complaints.

so medium and hard are the same?

The game is a putts!  Trade it in already.  

P.S.  Hey Microsoft, this new forum format blows!