I can't play games online

I can't play games online or join a party. I am connected to a broadband with a wired connection. I have an Xbox 360 Elite and i tried one month free Gold Membership. I started play Halo: Reach and i went to multiplayer and it says, the Halo: Reach service is unavailable at this time, please try again later. I tried my other games and i cant play online on them either. Xbox Live multiplayer is in all my games. When i bought my Xbox 360 it was already used. Is that the problem? Please,help me. I wasted my time to fix the cables to connect to a broadband and pay money  for 3 months Gold Membership. And now it does'nt work. As soon as my friend comes he connects his controller to my Xbox and we play Halo: Reach. Then sometimes when it works to play online I play of course. All my games works on online then. But a soon as i turn off my console, I can't play online again when i turn it on the next day. None of my games works then. So please, help me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey mate, what happens when you run a LIVE connection test? What text appears? Please post everything you see, including anything listed under 'more info.'

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yh me to

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="TorriderGolem28"]

yh me to

[/quote]You need Gold membership to access online MP and to be able to use party chat. You can use private chat with a free account though.

Sorry this didn't help.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Sorry this didn't help.