i cant play cod: world at war online...

every time i want to play there are people modding and some times it even crashes my xbox. i just want to get them gone.

i have ine of the "modders" gamer tags :[GT Removed]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Please don't name and shame on the forums, if you want to report someone use the tools on your console. That is the only way to bring someone to the attention of the PET.

Filing a complaint.

This game has been broken for a long time, it does not matter how many people MS ban as long as it continues to be completely unsupported and forgotten about by Treyarch and Activision this insufferable nonsense is never going to end.

You could try contacting both Treyarch and Activision and demand to know why a game you payed good money for has been allowed to be completely ruined through their lack of support.
But it would likely be complete waste of your time as they really do not seem to care in the slightest. about their customers once they have their cash.

Because I think they know full well that no matter what negative experience people have had on their old releases they will be part lobotomised & all still flock out on day 1 to buy the next cut and paste version of CoD.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.