I cant play any multiplayer maps on COD 3 after downloading DLC map packs.

Hi, I'm an old fan of COD 3 online and still play it now and then. Recently I downloaded the two map packs whilst snooping around Xbox LIVE Marketplace for it. I thought that because there are a few people who still play the game, that the DLC might still be popular. Anyway after it was all downloaded and sorted I tried to get into a few matches, but kept receiving the 'cannot connect to host player' notice. I reset my Xbox and router just in case but the problem only disappeared when I deleted the DLC to see if that was the cause, which apparently it was. I know its an older game and I should 'just play black ops' and all that but I like the game and I don't mind spending some points on DLC... as long as it works. If anyone else has had this problem I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to solve the issue.

Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Redownload your maps. Odds are there was a problem during installation. Same thing has happened to me

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello SSDR02, if you aren't allowed to play your CoD Maps, you will need to contact xbox at 1-800-469-9269 or 1-800-4MY-XBOX

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi have you tried a license transfer and then redownload it sometimes that could be the cause of downloadable content not working. If the problem is still happening then I sugest you contact Microsoft Support.

Sorry this didn't help.

this is a old post from last august, please check dates before answering questions.

Sorry this didn't help.