I cant get into a game that isnt a modded game on call of duty waw here are there gamertags.

[gamertags removed]

Dear xbox live id like to be in a game were i can legitly play. please take care of this problem ASAP!!!! IM TIRED OF BEING IN A MODDED GAME!!!!!!

i will post every modder i come into a game with who floates through walls cant die or goes 302 in 0 in one game. GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTTS AND KICK THEM OFF XBOX SO PEOPLE LIKE ME CAN ACTUALY ENJOY THERE XBOX LIVE AND PLAY THERE GAMES!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

At which point this post will be locked, those GTs deleted from your posts and then you'll be angry at the rules being enforced. Use the tools on your console if you want these people banned.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

the tools dont work , xbox moderaters cannot keep up with the amount of modders, my suggestion is , just switch off the servers, or just apply the same update as they did on modern warfare 2

Sorry this didn't help.

*cough* forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

And that's just the people who are desperate/arrogant/stupid enough to try and weasel out of their ban. The majority accept they've been caught and sulk away muttering obscenities under their breath.

Sorry this didn't help.

Would an update for an entirely different game work on it?, and one made by a different company entirely, I cant see that myself.

OP you need to report anyone you see using mods for tampering and cheating, then set them as avoided players and block them.

Treyarch need to fix their game and people being affected by these reprobates should be putting pressure on them (and Activision) to get it fixed. The reporting system seems to work extremely well & yes it can take a little time to see action. But MS do their part and ban modders, but until Treyarch fix their product you may as well either stop playing it or contact them and demand a refund as it will never end.

I have not played the game for an age due to these individuals so I do not know how bad it is now, but it was bad enough when I last played to make me never want to darken my console's disc tray with it again.

Sorry this didn't help.

i think treyarch should have a duty to maintain there game and stop people from using "mods", and also a lot of them are getting away with it because when you join , u see a modder, and you need to restart your xbox , you have no chance to report them as you can be banned for "apparently" participating in a "modded" game , honestly they should get the main people not the ones who join the game and play , there not using the mods, if you disagree or agree, then its your choice but something definetly needs to happen

Sorry this didn't help.