i cant download rezurrection because of (this item is not available from your current location) error

I have a pal region xbox 360 slim which i bought in Germany and i bought black ops in Germany too so it is de-usk version...  I normally have uk account:  urbanestbean979 and because i have German black ops version i must download an de-usk versions of map packs and it is not available on uk marketplace  so i created German account:  klavierfuss708 and bought 1200 ms points but when i tried to download rezurrection or any other black ops map packs  it could  not  download because of   (this item isnt available from your current location) error  this happens only with black ops map packs...  IF ANYONE KNOWS THE SOLUTION PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANT BLACK OPS ZOMBIE MAPS.... PLEASE HELP 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 53 Applies to:

ok

what is your actual region UK or USK germany?

if it is UK you will have to use EN pal disk for UK

your account region and actual region must match along with the disc region

the de-USK is due to the german's requirements that blackops must abide by their laws within their region

it is always best to purchase games from your actual region and have the same type of account

you cannot buy content out of region specially Blackops content

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It must just be a Germany thing. I have a US account, but I live in Ireland now. I made an Irish account and I buy all of my dlc with that account and use it on my US account. Black-Ops worked too. I did buy a new system here though when I moved.

-

Germany is really strict with games.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi There. The problem is that you'r trying from UK using GERMAN account and download something that have region lock.  Region lock is mean that some Marketplace item have special licenses and cannot download that item from other countries only from that (in your case Germany) specified location.

In other words you can download this item ONLY with German account from Germany! and not with German account from UK.

Sorry pal, but you have only 2 choice:

1. Travel to Germany than you could download this item with German account.

OR

2.  Buy again in the UK CoD Black ops from official reseller than you should download with UK account from UK marketplace the item you with and it will work.

Sorry this didn't help.