I cant connect with most of my friends...

Okay so before, a couple months ago, I could connect with all my friends. Now, I can't. 3/4 of my friends on my friends list I can't connect to, can't play games, or join their parties. I've been looking up why this is happening, NAT is the reason I kept on getting. Yes, I do have a moderate NAT, I've had it for the past 4 years and yes, I've tried EVERYTHING to fix it. Nothing works though! I called my ISP and they don't even know what NAT is!! Strangest thing too, all of my friends have the same ISP as me. I'm running out of options, what can I do!?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did you try enabling UnPN in the router configuration settings?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would reccomend trying to get your NAT to open, possibly have your friends try to make their NAT open (if it isn't already), or try to get someone that you can connect to host every time

Sorry this didn't help.

I had the same issue a while back (i had a moderate NAT then after a while i couldnt chat/connect etc with my friends. I tried the usual methods of NAT changing but they didnt work. What i did was type in the serial code from the back of my router into the url bar, this then came up with the settings page for my router, within here you can manually change your NAT.

This may be router specific though...

Hope it helps :)

Sorry this didn't help.