I cannot purchase anything i want to

I have been trying to buy a item and i went to the troubleshooting area, it said i might have a purchase violation, or due charges, or that it wont allow for online purchases, however, i went through all of my past purchasing history, and i have nothing due to pay, i have purchased other things online from other sites with this same card, so im confused, in all sense it should work but it just doesnt, ive cleared my system cache, and my marketplace data, as per the troubleshooting advice, i have done everything and nothing will work, the item i am trying to purchase is Tales of Vesperia, the full game, it only says "Sorry and error has occured" no code number or anything, when i tried from my xbox iteself, the error code was 80164D94 or something similar, any advice? The Sorry an error has occured, happens everytime i try to purchase something, im really frustrated x.x

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Recent update, i tried to purchase this item again after changing my windows live ID and got Status error: 80169E16 dunno what to do, Help please.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You should call up phone support. They can verify your account for billing issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.