I cannot find a match.

Yesterday, I was inside Call of Duty 4, finding a match for Domination. A couple minutes later, I realized ,everyone was running fast, obviously a modded match. So, right when I was about to leave, I didn't think it would hurt to just kill maybe one person, so when I go to kill one person, I realized my exp that was given didn't go up, in fact, it went down. I was around level 20, and now i'm -47754 under level 1? Can I please get some help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi Fritolayyy,

I have the same problem and so far have not been able to get it sorted - I spent several calls to the support guys who truly tried to help, but we are still in the same position.  it is almost as if someone hacked the server and re-organized some players profiles - with particular reference to the change of Rank (mine went from Lv55 down to LV1). My XP Points was set back to (minus)-191391 (Negative).

If your XP Points are also blow ZERO, you will not be able to choose ANY of the games in the "Player Match Play List"  you will be able to see all the games like Team Death Match, Free For All etc, etc, but you will not be able to select any of them.  This is because your XP Points are below 0.  you will see on the right that you need to get to Rank level "Lv1" before it is unlocked :-(  The actual message is  .... “Unlock at Private First Class (Lv1)”

Besides placing my Xbox on file 13, I have tried everything on my side. The only thing I can think of that could work is to have the XBOX SUPPORT GUYS clear our profiles to the beginning - as if you started the game as a new player with 0 (Zero) XP points and not below 0 (Zero) as in our cases, which is preventing us from starting as if we are on Rank Level 1.

I know I am not helping you or myself to get this sorted, but perhaps the boykies that work with it will know how to fix this.

I though I was the only one with this "Bazaar" problem

Hope you get sorted and if you do, drop me a message please

Regards

JJ

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately the game is no longer supported by Activision in terms of updates and patches, as it is an old and out-dated game. Some game types in CoD 4 have been overrun by hackers for a long time now. Unfortunately there's nothing Microsoft can do about it, all you can do is file complaints against the modders/hackers by going to their gamercard and selecting File Complaint. You can try and tweet or email Activision to see if they can reset your rank, but usually there is nothing they can do. 

-

Also this is an extremely old thread, please post a new one explaining your problem in the future. 

Sorry this didn't help.

As medium bloke stated COD4 is old and is basically taken over by hackers. The problem is that MS can not help you with in game issues that are not MS games. What happened to you is rather common. You were in fact in a modded lobby but instead of +XP it was set to -XP. The fortunate thing is that you got out early, my brother got in one and before he knew it he was -14,000,000 xp. Sadly there really is nothing that can be done and honestly if they wanted to push it they could try to come back on you for participating in a modded lobby. Hackers have , in my opinion, destroyed the MW series. Sorry for the bad news but from here on out if you think a lobby is hacked get out immediately.

Sorry this didn't help.