I can't sign in to Microsoft Solitaire

Hello. I contacted you about this yesterday, and unfortunately we were not able to resolve the problem. For some reason, I cannot sign in to my xbox account on Solitaire. I'm pretty sure the problem lies in your end, as I am able to sign into xbox on the web, as well as sign in to Microsoft Jigsaw. Whenever I try to sign in, I get this message: "Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing in at xbox.com, then start this app again." There is no error message number, and if I click OK, then a web page opens in Internet Explorer, and I'm taken to the xbox website, where I am automatically signed in. I am using Windows 8.1 64 bit, on a Gateway laptop, 2.40 gig Intel processor, and 4 gigs ram. Yesterday, your techs deleted my temporary files, deleted the prefetch data, reinstalled the program, and rebooted the computer, all to no avail. The app has worked without any problems whatsoever until yesterday. Any help/information you can give me about this will be greatly appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 34 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Been like this for 3 days  for me now.  Affecting a lot of users and Microsoft refuse to acknowledge the problem never mind fixing it. My primary account runs out in in a few weeks and I will not be renewing it.

This situation is the same with me! I cannot sing into my Xbox account, without any reason. Still, there's no sollution to this problem. What can I do?

Same issue with me too

Same thing with me....I can sign in as usual on everything else, but not Microsoft Solitaire.  Will someone be fixing this issue before the end of the month, so I can finish playing and getting a gold medal?

Having exactly the same problem since yesterday and with month-end approaching I fear I will not be able to complete my daily challenges. Can sign in to xBox, Taptiles and Mahjong without any problem.

Dogs come when they're called, cats take a message and get back to you.

same issue with me too. uninstalled and reinstalled now all previous achievements have disappeared along with all star club games

Same issue with me. Three days ago I can't sign in my account.

You fixed it! I just opened Solitaire, and it logged me in. Great job! Thank you.

Same here... 2 laptops and tablet....Mahjong works fine....msc  fails to sign in.....

I still cannot sign in for solitaire