I can't play "Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare" because of cheaters

Hello everyone,

Today, around 2 a.m, I played to CoD4 and I joined a patched game without knowing it, and when I made my first kill, I saw that I lost a lot of my experiense.
Then, I pass of level 28 to level 1 with -1225066 experiense and now I can't join any games.

Please Help me, MattChiefFR08 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 103 Applies to:

Since this is a game specific issue i suggest contacting the maker of the game. They will be able to give you more details regarding this issue.

I apologize for not being much help but this is a game issue we really can't do anything about.

Good Luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I too. same too. i can't play well! My mate had cheaters to hack, I not know he had it,i pass of level 45 to level 1.I can't join any games. I stuck too.I not happy it.I don't know how!!

Sorry this didn't help.

It sounds as though you have been the victim of a hacked lobby and as a result of downloading whatever it was you did, it has corrupted your game so now you cant play it....nothing MS can do about this, you can try contacting Activision but as the game is "old" and they have moved away from it

-

sadly there probably isnt anything that can be done other then using another profile to play the game and do your best to avoid modded lobbies

Sorry this didn't help.

If you immediately notice anything out of the ordinary such as hacks like negative XP being given for kills or objectives then immediately dashboard by pressing the guide button and pressing Y.

Just exiting out of the game will not help as the game stats will still be saved.

Cockney is correct that activision will not do anything about COD 4 as they have washed their hands of it as it is old and the same goes with W@W which is still rampant with hacks and mods.

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately you were in what they call an 'Infected' lobby.

I avoid CoD 4 online play for this reason.

What you need to do is clear your Xbox Cache to remove any 'infections' that may have been passed to your console in the process.

Please do clear your cache as you can spread the 'infection' to other users simply by playing in the same lobby.

Clearing your cache may or may not return your experience but it should allow you to join games again.

In future if you see any sign that the lobby has been hacked- leave. If only for the health of your console.

Sorry this didn't help.

what you should do is find legit players can patry up with each other

Sorry this didn't help.

Call of Duty 4 is a modified wasteland. Even thought I wasn't "at age" when this game first came out, I still enjoy playing the Multiplayer mode to get the feel of how the Call of Duty franchise really got started, despite the fact that it is a 5 year old game. However, until Infinity Ward releases a patch for this game (which is very doubtful), you really cannot do anything. The modification of this game will continue until further notice. I feel your pain man!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.