I can't play my gears of war 3 game online

hii. i am trying to play my gears of war 3 three game online but everytime i try to it says my gamer profile is not allowed to play online but i changed everything to allow and it still doesnt work and i even try deleting it and recovering it back and it still doesnt wo my emial is [mod removed: do not post your email address].

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Not wise to post your email on a public forum.

It is possible this is a game specific suspension, so you'd need to contact Epic to get it sorted Epic Games Forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, Reactionally! Very sorry to hear you're having trouble playing Gears of War 3 online. Can you provide the exact error code you are seeing? Do you receive this error code when playing any other games or is it specific to Gears of War 3?

Sorry this didn't help.

Mine's done the same thing.

Fired Xbox up couple of days ago, went to play game, got an Xbox message about how I'd played this game on another console (incorrect - I don't use another console). Checked my account/profile in case it had been compromised (it hadn't).

Went to play GOW3 online, get the usual "not all party members have content" message that I'd get if I didn't have the map pack downloaded. If I click "download" it just tells me that Xbox Marketplace is down.

So I tried, reboot Xbox, reset profile online, remove profile on Xbox and redownload, redownload map pack (it says it's downloaded it again, but if it downloaded 260MB in <1 second I'd be surprised!.

A whole series of errors ruined the only evening I've had spare in weeks.

Can't see me buying any more Epic games, it's been so buggy it's untrue.

Sorry this didn't help.