I can't play my games after update

Hi guys I've apply update and then I insert disc and it's just "play game" title there is no game pic or name please help me I tried clean system cache and it's not wok I tried remove update I pressed x x lb rb xx on storage ==> HDD (device options ) but there is nothing I wait for page but nothing opened please help thanks =)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The code is:

LB RB X LB RB X

But don't bother, it will work once but after afew hours it will happen again. I have the excat same issue and was told to send my console in for repair.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This also happened to me.  I've gone through all the troubleshooting with no luck.  I'm okay sending in for repair, but I don't feel I should pay for the repair if my box worked fine yesterday.  Update.  And now it doesn't work.  Anyone know if they'll refund if it is an update issue?

Sorry this didn't help.

Just got off chat session with support. same issue for me - many games still run fine post the December update - but many wont, even brand new discs. I have cleared cache and even re-formatted hard drive. no joy. Support very helpful but quickly suggested repair route. Again - not happy as this appears to be a software update problem. Support helped me to delete the update - but still no joy. next step - Repair !!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Aura! I understand you are having some issues playing your game. Does this behavior happen with multiple games, or just this one? If you try using these game discs in another console, do you see the same behavior or do they play properly? Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Iam having the same issue.  Just updated the system and I can't play two of our games offline (kinect).  It just keeps saying no profile logged in can't save game.  It shows me logged in and I can't continue my previous game.  I hope an update down the road will fix this cause I'm not paying for a repair when it's not my fault.  We just had to buy a new xbox in December due to an "open tray/ can't read disk" issue.

Sorry this didn't help.