I can't download apps.

When I try downloading the apps daily motion or netflix I just the the loading spinning circle.. I estimate it should take about 30 seconds to come up but 20 minutes of waiting and nothing, just spinning circle.

-

I cleared cache, restarted xbox and internet connections and I am a gold member with over 20gb free on my HDD.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 49 Applies to:

whatever, PS3 netflix app downloaded and runs without a hitch. Daily motion I'll just have to watch on my laptop... thank you useless xbox why did I re-up my gold subscription -.-

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

if you didnt go to the dashboard after trying to download that could be an issue, if you have space available there might be something wrong with the xbox

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey US Revenge! We'd like to help you out here if you'd let us. Can you first tell us if you receive any error codes when the spinning circle finally stops? Have you had issues downloading any other content? Are you currently on a wired or wireless set up? If the ladder, can you please try a direct wired connection as a test and let us know if you still have issues downloading. Please keep us posted!

Sorry this didn't help.