I can´t buy Microsoft points,

Good day...

I just tryed many times to buy only 1500 points but it can be authorized since I started, I confirmed my paypal account I tryed it buying something else by the same way, I could even buy one time (per luck) 500 points (I need 1000 more), I tryed it in the Xbox and in the PC and is the same.... can anyone please tell me if won´t be able to buy anything by PayPal? how can I repar this?

Sorry I just have some days with mi Xbox and maybe this is just a simple question.

Thanks!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey there Pavanini! Before we get started, can you check through our PayPal guide (forums.xbox.com/.../26156.aspx) to make sure your account and PayPal meet all the requirements. Can you also try another payment method to see if you are able to purchase points that way. This will let us know if you are having an issue with PayPal or your account in general. Let me know, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I do find alot of issues with my paypal too so your best option is to go to the store yourself and buy it and reddem it and if you need a better answer call custermer sopport for more info.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Mister G. I reviewed that information yesterday and today and I meet all requirements, it even says my account is OK, my problem is that I do not have any other way to pay... I have debit card but I guess it is not allowed to pay (MasterCard) also I actually could buy 500 MS points, that is the strangest thing.

Hi Blasroyd, what do you mean with reddem it? (sorry I´m from Mexico :P)

Thanks!!

Sorry this didn't help.

LOL I just tryed it and it is now done :O I have bougth the points so it is solved THANKS!!!

Sorry this didn't help.