I can not download my daily challenges today

I can not download my daily challenges today

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm in the same boat. Seems to be an error with some sponsored content throwing up an 'unexpected error'. Can I get some help with this too?

I Don't know where to find help. I will have to work on it.

Yeah been looking on the site too and no joy... will let you know if I find anything...

This is a GLOBAL PROBLEM. Am having this since early morning in India - we wait till midnight for the day to change merely to tackle the DAILY CHALLENGE. A wasted weekend & Sunday. Need to wake the Arkadium & Microsoft guys. Any one knows how to reach them directly?

Today, my daily Xbox One change to Xbox Live. Please help me to go back to old one because I redeem so many point. I don't know who do I have to contact.  Thank you  

Hi NinetyPandora65,

I am not certain what you mean by your daily Xbox One changed to Xbox Live.  Can you explain a little bit more of what the problem is, please.

Thank you,

neither can i

Need to get  back to daily challenges

can't get the daily challenges

Hey all,

Please try all of the following to see if it resolves the issue with the Daily Challenges:

1. Press the Windows key

2. Type in Windows Update

3. Under the search bar you see on the right, choose Check for Updates

4. In the Windows Update screen, press the Check Now button

5. Even if it doesn't seem to find any updates, click on View Details

6. Install any updates you see that haven't been installed- including optional ones

7. Restart using the restart option from the shutdown menu.

Then please try these steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R

2. In the box, type wsreset.exe  and press Enter

3. This will re-launch the Windows Store

4. Hover over the right-hand side to bring up the charm bar

5. Choose Settings

6. Choose App Updates

7. Choose Sync licenses

If you find that these steps show that you are completely up to date, then please try the following in order to fix any possible corruption in the game’s files.  Uninstall the game and then restart your system by selecting the “Restart” option from the shutdown menu.  Once you’re back up and running, press the Windows Key+R and type wsreset.exe in the dialog box and press Enter.  Re-open the Windows Store app and reinstall the game.  

Please let us know if these troubleshooting steps do not get you back into the game.