We're excited to announce that we've fully migrated the Xbox Forums to their new home, here on the Microsoft Community forums!
As of today, going to forums.xbox.com will redirect you here to the Xbox area of the Community forums. We've moved all of your existing threads over so you can continue and start conversations with the new forums experience.
We sincerely appreciate the feedback you have provided over this transition and can't wait for you to check out the new Xbox Forums!
This is a GLOBAL PROBLEM. Am having this since early morning in India - we wait till midnight for the day to change merely to tackle the DAILY CHALLENGE. A wasted weekend & Sunday. Need to wake the Arkadium & Microsoft guys. Any one knows how to reach them
Please try all of the following to see if it resolves the issue with the Daily Challenges:
1. Press the Windows key
2. Type in Windows Update
3. Under the search bar you see on the right, choose Check for Updates
4. In the Windows Update screen, press the Check Now button
5. Even if it doesn't seem to find any updates, click on View Details
6. Install any updates you see that haven't been installed- including optional ones
7. Restart using the restart option from the shutdown menu.
Then please try these steps:
1. Press Windows Key + R
2. In the box, type wsreset.exe and press Enter
3. This will re-launch the Windows Store
4. Hover over the right-hand side to bring up the charm bar
5. Choose Settings
6. Choose App Updates
7. Choose Sync licenses
If you find that these steps show that you are completely up to date, then please try the following in order to fix any possible corruption in the game’s files. Uninstall the game and then restart your system by selecting the “Restart” option from the shutdown
menu. Once you’re back up and running, press the Windows Key+R and type wsreset.exe in the dialog box and press Enter. Re-open the Windows Store app and reinstall the game.
Please let us know if these troubleshooting steps do not get you back into the game.