I can not buy

Hi, I'm trying to buy the game Mafia 2 since yesterday but I can not at xbox.com or the console. I ended up buying the 800 microsoft points for trying to buy for the points but the same error appears:
"Sorry
Your purchase can not be completed at this time. Please try again. "
what can I do?
I do not want to lose the money of the points that I bought so I can buy the game ...

thank

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I have had this happen before and do not worry, you will not lose the money on the game. Even if you do try to purchase it and then it comes up with that same error, it will not take your points. If it takes your points and then comes up with an error, the download will be in your download history. You can get to your download history by going to the "Settings" tab on the dashboard, click on the "Account" option.  From there, go to Download History and everything you have ever purchased will appear there.

As for a solution to being able to buy it, the first thing I would do is to clear your system cache. This is easily done by going to "Settings" (on the dashboard), then "System", then go to storage and highlight it and press the 'Y' button to open up another menu. Then click "Clear System Cache" and this should help. Then turn off your console, turn it back on, and try the download again.  

If that still causes an error, you can then delete the Marketplace System Data File. (This will not cause any errors so do not worry.) To do this, go to "Settings" and go to "Storage", then to "System Items." Next, you will select Marketplace System Data and delete it. Restart your console again and try to buy/download Mafia 2 again.  Either of these solutions should clear up any problems. If any other problems occur, I will try and follow up with you as quickly as possible.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm in the same situation, but i'm trying to buy the Left 4 Dead 2. I did all the things you said but when i try to buy, i receive the message:

Can't authorize the selected payment option. Please select a different payment option or add a new one.

What can i do?? :S

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Darth! For our best help, please create a new thread here detailing your issue and any steps you have already taken. We'll be happy to assist you there, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.