I can not buy Dungeon Siege 3

Hi,

All week I have been trying to buy the game Dungeon Siege 3 account with paypal or microsoft points, but when I'm buying it I get the following error: Your purchase can not be completed at this time. Try again or later, I'll buy it from the website in my home and where I still work but without being able to buy, but if I can buy other games.

Thanks for your time.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hi there Assa007ssin! Have you tried logging into commerce.microsoft.com to review your billing information? Make sure all the information there is accurate and up to date and check for any notes or messages about your account!

To make sure I cover the bases, have you been able to purchase items with PayPal before now? Have you been able to purchase other content? Just not Dungeon Siege 3? Let us know!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Miss Kleo, a few minutes ago I just bought Dark Souls with paypal account, no problems, but I try to buy the sim game Dungeon Siege 3 and I get the error message above.

Regards

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! I would suggest you checkout our Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE download problems support article. 

Start with solution 2 which is to clear your cache, restart your console, and try your purchase again. If that doesn't do the trick, run through the remaining solutions.

Let us know how that goes. Thanks! 

Sorry this didn't help.