I CAN NO LONGER PLAY COD4 MULTIPLAYER

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was playing call of duty 4 on xbox live like any other day and i joined a "Hacked Lobby" that apparently gave me like -143284328403289432493290 Points. When i go to barrecks it still says im level 40 but tells me i have -143284328403289432493290 xp. and now when i try to join a game it says i need to be level one to unlock ANY game type( team deathmatch, search &destroy, etc ) so i cant even gain any points back because i cant even join a lobby. so from what i understand im level 40 still or im supposed to be but im actually level 0 because i have -1023829893829 xp so i cant join a lobby to even get any type of xp back because im not even level 1.

Please i need help. i paid for this game and i would really like to play it again.

THINGS IVE  TRIED:

- restarting my xbox

- deleting cod4 completly off my hardrive and reinstalling it

****************VERY IMPORTANT : i bought the game online using the game marketplace.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 64 Applies to:

The only thing you could try is contacting Activision or Infinity Ward but I'm afraid it is unlikely they will do anything. You can still be invited into matches, so at least you'll be able to play with friends.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If that doesn't help, go to your "My Xbox" Channel, go all the way to "System Settings" once there, go to "Memory," select your device, Hard Drive, Memory Unit, ETC., go to "Games," find Call of Duty 4, and delete your multiplayer progress.

Sorry this didn't help.

Stats like that are saved server side as I understand it, so deleting the save on your console wont do the trick. Still it is worth trying though.

Sorry this didn't help.

Since this i a developer issue you will need to deal this with them. Try not to join people you do not know in the future. This has happened many times before and there really isn't much xbox can do since this is an infinity ward issue.

Sorry this didn't help.