I Can Help You, if you can help me.

Like most Gears fans, I'm looking for a Green skin code. In return for one, I can help you beat the game, horde on Insane, Beast on Insane, or whatever you need help with.

Hit me up!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Buy them off eBay for 5 dollars. or wait till January to get them doubt anyone is going to pay for "help"

Trading codes for help? Thats a new one

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

Trading codes for help? Thats a new one

[/quote]Next thing you know little boys and girls will come in here selling their bodies for codes. :'(

I'll trade my firstborn for a code.

no dutrank, trading codes is againts the forum rules, and since this tread is of no use you're spaming

-

but yeah I would suggest ebay or keep a look for the forums sometimes random people will post thoose kind of codes here on a first come first serve way

LOL who would accept that trade?

[quote user="DutRank"]

I'll trade my firstborn for a code.

[/quote]

[quote user="ModestElf"]

no dutrank, trading codes is againts the forum rules, and since this tread is of no use you're spaming

[/quote]

I think that was sarcasm.

Good job mr. care bear. You're sooooo smarties.

I still think it is funny how most people got mad about paying for weapon skins but they freak out about these green skins and expect people to go out and pay $3 at Jack in the Box and then give them the code.

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

I still think it is funny how most people got mad about paying for weapon skins but they freak out about these green skins and expect people to go out and pay $3 at Jack in the Box and then give them the code.

[/quote]I think it's funny that people think it's OK to try and get money out of them. And I think it's funnier (and incredibly sad) that people are actually BUYING them.