I bought the Limited Edition Console and didn't get a wireless headset with it and it doesn't play the MW3 Sounds

Can anybody tell me why the sounds aren't working and why the Wireless headset wasn't included? It is just a regular headset... This pisses me off that I forked over $400 for it and it didn't come with what they said it would!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to come with the wireless headset, just a regular one. It should play MW3 sounds for disc eject and for turning it on/off but only if you use the buttons on the console itself (ei if you turn it on with the controller it won't make the sounds).

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2rZjNXnL0E]

So Major Nelson lied in his Unveiling then

No, "in addition to the console itself, the bundle comes with 2 wireless controllers, a copy of MW3, and the biggest hard drive  available."

The he says "finally, separate from the console bundle" and introduces the headset.

I decided to call XBOX Support and they say that it is suppose to come with one so the guy is trying to see how to put the ticket in to get one sent to me!!

It's not supposed to come with one - maybe he's confused but here's the info and the video you posted even said it doesn't come with one.

www.xbox.com/.../Modern-Warfare-3-Bundle

Ah, M$ can throw him some Trittons, no biggy.

Im sure the headset is not included with the bundle, because my sister got the mw3 console too

^^Older sis? :P

you after her sis now..yes im sure that knife with the stupid text on will impress her..so tough

It said separate from the bundle...so you are going to get told have a nice day.