I bought Spec Ops the Line a few days a go on demand, but now I get an error everytime I try to access it in my download history. I am trying to download it, need help!

So it gives me an error code that says some Xbox Live content is unavailable, but everything else I download works. Spec Ops is no longer on demand so could this be why I can't download it, even though I bought it before it was taken down? Any help would be great because I don't want to waste ten bucks and not be able to play the game. 

To clarify, I am trying to access Spec Ops through my download history to download the game but it won't let me and I am wondering if it is because Spec Ops is no longer on demand.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

I'm having the same problem, I bought it Monday night before it went off sale and I didn't have enough hard drive space so today I deleted some stuff and went to download it ( I tried download history, marketplace, and even one the computer) and I got the same message and cant find it. kinda mad actually. someone please help

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm going to guess this is a temporary glitch.  The same thing happened with Dead Island: Riptide not too long ago.  Even if the title was de-listed you would still be able to get it from your download history.

I know it's not the answer you were hoping for but give it a few days and it will probably reappear on the marketplace.

Sorry this didn't help.

Well i guess that's better than not getting it lol, thanks for the answer

Sorry this didn't help.