I Bought a $60 Coaster....

I purchased B3 for the multiplayer. I was able to access multiplayer on launch day but was kicked off after only a few games. The following day the same thing happened. Now for the past several days I cannot gain access to multiplayer at all. It seems all servers are forever full... So my B3 multiplayer CD has turned into nothing but a $60 coaster to put my drink on. I still play BF2 multiplayer but how disappointing. B3 has turned into nothing but a fiasco. I think it may be time to go back to COD. Any one else having issues with logging on to B3 multiplayer? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No problems at all. Use the Server Search and toggle your search options not the Quick Match option.

Quick match has been having problems lately, just use the server browser for now. Also, what's B3?

Battle 3 lol some people don't relise you can go through the pages of servers so all they see is 23/24 go to the last few pages and you will see ones with less people in.

I live in Japan and have not had a single problem joining a game from the Quick Match or the Server Search options. :/ Have you got your NAT set to open?

-

It couldn't be just a case of really bad luck.

i think someone's smoking some hokey...ive never heard such *** in all my days

$60 coaster?? get an new router for gods sake..NAT?

lol

go back to cod.

OP is just SLOW. There are always, 100% of the time OPEN SERVERS. Want to FILTER THEM? Click RS and set the area, match type, etc. If you SCROLL DOWN you will see there are MANY MORE SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and my NAT is MODERATE and I still get massive servers and NO LAG

it's not the NAT man...it's the servers..they even said so......pfff....fanboy hate

-

nobody's having problems on this scale with other games....INCLUDING other EA titles

-

it's a new game OP, in theory they'll get the servers to work eventually.....with some luck, maybe they'll retask a few of the hundreds of near empty core servers for Hardcore.....don't know why they have hundreds of core servers and 12 HC servers

Ive had no problems getting into games.  Just use the search browser and find games that arent too full.  They are still working on the servers, so give it time