I Been Thinking About Getting Blops 2 But........

So I have been think about getting BLOPS 2 but another game stands in my way Metal Gear:Revengence.

It's sad to think that I have $100 & that's it, but it's best just to save it for a rainy day.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is this a facebook status? You just wanted to tell everyone you have a hundred dollars and you're going to save it? I'll probably use that just on gas tomorrow.

I just dropped a deuce. I uploaded an edited pic of it to instagram. Thought you all should know.

I have $1000 I'm taking to a gun show tomorrow.  I sold a lot of blood and sperm to get that money.  

I just recently spent around $600 on car parts / accessories. I'm also looking to purchase a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250r. Figured I would let you know.

[quote user="Darth Arbys"]

So I have been think about getting BLOPS 2 but another game stands in my way Metal Gear:Revengence.

It's sad to think that I have $100 & that's it, but it's best just to save it for a rainy day.

[/quote]

Eh I wouldn't bother getting BO2, I mean it can be fun and all *imo*, but MGR would be a better choice *imo*.

Cool story, bud.

Dont get Black ops 2, its a mistake.

I would get BO2 over Resurgence because it will last you longer.  More DLC is coming out over the span of this year for BO2 and Resurgence may have some DLC but it will primarily be add ons to VR training type missions. Resurgence plays more like Bayonetta than a Metal Gear game in that I personally find it somewhat disappointing, but it is still fun.  Still BO2 is the game you can continuously pick up and play more so than Resurgence and that's why I think BO2 is a better option

i just saved a ton of money on auto insurance!

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

I just recently spent around $600 on car parts / accessories. I'm also looking to purchase a 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250r. Figured I would let you know.

[/quote]

Very nice. I'm actually looking into getting a Honda CBR250R myself.