I applaud thee M$

In the meer 20min I've been on these forums today I've been suddenly signed out twice, a page wouldn't load six times, and I've had to leave and re-enter the XBOX site three times because pages were loading too slowly. There is absolutely no reason for me, or anyone else for that matter, to even bother coming back to these forums with service like this. Many people have already left because of the change so tell me, why should I continue using these forums?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Tell me about it. I have to use my wife's iPad just to post on here. The comps she has are slower than molasses. I have to constantly login almost every thirty minutes.

[quote user="The Lord of War"]

Don't have wal-mart internet. Problem fixed.

[/quote]

No, problem not fixed. Users have been having tons of issues and browser doesn't seem to matter. Just because you seem to have no trouble doesn't mean you have some superior connection or some deep insight into the forum issues. Did you know that 99% of these forum issues didn't exist before the update? Jeez, I wonder if there's a connection?!?!

I'm running on my wired university connection, and I keep getting random signouts and pages loading at dial-up speeds too.

My speed's at 57 Mbps down and 31 up, obviously not Wal-Mart internet.

The site wont even load with Chrome for me. I just get this error.

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

If you are not already, try using google chrome, i havent been having a problem.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Go look at the feedback section, your post is just one in a million that are being ignored.

[/quote]

+1

Don't have wal-mart internet. Problem fixed. I'm guess the I guess the I'm leaving this fourm is the new I'm selling my xbox for a ps3.

Use a different browser is the best thing that I can say.

Go look at the feedback section, your post is just one in a million that are being ignored.