I AM THE BEST COD PLAYER EVER

My k/d is godlike and my w/l is on superstar level. My camping is second to none and my use of the head glitch sends players running the other direction. My op type 95 will never lose any situation because of this and my assassin pro and blind eye pro, I am able to gather kill streaks with ease which results in an inflated k/d. If you feel brave enough to challenge COD's best then you know the gamertag. 5v1 is welcomed and also encouraged.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Also, be sure to bring your grenade and rocket launchers and support package since I have been told by thousands it is very hard to establish a kill streak when playing your truly ROOKIE THA VET.

I will let it be known right now that no person has EVER gotten a UAV when using the assault package against me. It has never been done and if you were to do so would automatically ensure your spot as the number two greatest COD player of all time.

[View:http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m178/Sephiroth_101_2006/4903efd1.jpg]

hahahahahaha op your life is an epic fail.

I can't tell if the OP is joking, or trying to come off as serious..

Msg me and I'll 1v1 you. You sound like and absolute beast, I could do with the challenge. Trolloll.

hah would love to the OP, in an actuall game, bet it be nucking futs. Atleast, till he decided to dashboard.

WoW

leave him alone..he's happy he's just finished his homework.

i didn't know wings of redemption posted here