I am soo glad I waited until now to get the Vietnam DLC

Because now I have more new BF content to play whilst I patiently wait for BF3 to come out.  This will get me through the summer for sure.  The acheevo's seem like they will take some time to get them so that is good too..It will give me a goal if I do get bored of it.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Perhaps I will finally buy this...

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Perhaps I will finally buy this...

[/quote]

More people need to pick up Vietnam DLC. I played a whole match of Rush last night by myself. I would have left but I was so close to finally getting 100 M-Coms destroyed(I usually provide cover for others to get the M-Coms). So, I stayed and played. Then the next game only 2 people joined. After that I had a good stream of games but then people starting leaving mid-match, even though we were having a good battle.

It is my opinion that the people who don't like the Vietnam expansion are the ones that either can't play without a 4x scope, motion balls, or overpowered helicopters.

The only thing bad about Vietnam in comparison to the base game is the weapon balance, but it's a small price to pay to have all that BS taken out of the game.

[quote user="AssyrianWarfare"]

The only thing bad about Vietnam in comparison to the base game is the weapon balance

[/quote]

That, and the narrow conquest maps (the ones that have three flags). With even teams, which ever team has the middle flag can basically kill any hopes of the other team advancing by just sitting down and defending the choke point... Operation Hastings of course is a great map, almost perfect actually, but guess you can't only play that one map.

Vietnam is great...glad you chose to buy it

I agree, fantastic expansion

Yeah Vietnam is a good expansion, although I wish they would have stuck with BC2 and made more maps for it.

Vietnam was pretty good but personlly i enjoyed the base game.

I have had no problems finding full rooms since I got this.  A very good purchase.  If anyone is wanting to get this but not sure..do it! It is well worth the cash.  The maps look amazing. I also like the old school weapons, its like 1943 with BC features. I do not need any type of scope to own.

Feel free to send me a friend request if you have the Vietnam DLC.