I am pretty sure we will be able to set up a Cerberus turret soon.

Someone mentioned on this site that they would like to see one of the characters equipped with a Cerberus turret. I have a feeling its coming soon.

After seeing the way the demolisher sets up his cone, it is a very similar annimation to how the Cerberus engineers set up their turrets. So the person that was hoping for that, just might get their wish. Sure would be fun to get back at the Cerberus with their own turret.  Just like the Geth turret. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This is kind of random and off topic but isn't the Demolisher a female? But back on topic. I would love a Turret! I already have the Shadow to get revenge on those phantoms and a turret would be icing on the cake.

Turret is a definite must, those turrets are so annoying and increase the difficulty so much we had a hell of a time on gold last night getting a package to deliver... two turrets were surrounding it and we could not get to it. A turret for revenge would help out alot especially with the five hundred phantoms running around now!

[quote user="tCruzin4lyfe"]

This is kind of random and off topic but isn't the Demolisher a female? But back on topic. I would love a Turret! I already have the Shadow to get revenge on those phantoms and a turret would be icing on the cake.

[/quote]

Yes it is. I keep forgetting that its a female. I wasnt sure last night so I thought it was either a female or a skinny emo male. haha