I am playing the Alpha build right now!

So I got an invite to the alpha but have not played a PC game in forever so I am garbage but the game is far from it.  Even for an alpha build it looks and plays great.  I love the hurdle animation when jumping over stuff.  The running and movement feels so organic and smooth.  The game looks good too on my buddies average PC..I am a mac user so I had to install on a buddies comp.  Other than that there is not much more I can say or really there is not much more to say with all of these leaked vids coming out.  Either way if the alpha looks and plays this well I can not wait for the beta in Sept. This game is TOTALLY Battlefield.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got my Alpha code but it won't run on this laptop,have'nt got my Beta email yet either!some people get all the luck.

How did you get the code? Was it from a random email or did you sign up somewhere?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Could I get your code EBYBALL95, I'm a PC gamer & would love to have it .

There's an alpha code? So that's where all that leaked gameplay's been coming from.

How can an average Joe like me get a code? I'm guessing I can't though...That makes me sad face...

They hand pick people for the Alpha and that was done yesterday so If you never got an Alpha invite you wont get one anymore.  I never signed up for it I just got an email with the closed invite and yes it was a code you use to get the Alpha off of Origin.  

To the people that are sad..dont be because the open beta will be out and it will be miles more polished than an Alpha is plus it will be more enjoyable in my opinion because I am total garbage on a PC and PC players are insanely good at it haha.

gregounech,sorry mate it won't work,i tried to give it to someone else but it would'nt work for them cos i had already registered it in my account,i got all the way into battlelog but then the game would'nt run on my laptop.Gutted!just gonna have to wait for the Beta although i did'nt get an Email for that yet.

LOL AT UR SKILL and A Foam Football,was just by Email,I don't even know how I got it,I don't have any PC games even registered on my EA account,all just Xbox games so thats why i don't understand why I got that and not my MOH Beta invite which is what I really wanted.Sad face here too!

Hey OP, what kind of vehicle unlocks are there?

I know the LAV25 has 3 different spots for perks.

OP, I am in the same boat. Playing the Alpha game is miles away from the 360 lol. Im still trying to figure out the buttons...