i am not good at gaming but enjoy playing

hi there everyone,i am 41 with children me and my two boys play online a fair bit they say i am not too good at gaming but hey i have fun i am very shy when it comes to joining parties so i normally wait for invites but dont get many i have a average friend list but most dont bother so if you dont mind having a not so good player on your list then please add me thanks for reading this hope to see you all soon happy gaming to you all and remember to have fun

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I an avg to bad player on shooters. but if you and your kids want to get together for black ops party or hasbro family game night I up to that to.  but not next Tuesday as that is when L.A. Noire drops.  The cats and dog will be getting extra noms just so they don't bother me that night.

Hi Stuart  feel free to send me a friends request  I'm a very poor gamer but  like playing black ops at the moment , on most evenings  6-8 pm (then the wife tells me to go to bed ) if you want to join in  your welcome

Feel free to add me to your list of friends if you wish. I have horrid gaming skills. I think now that I've turned 46 it's all going downhill from here as far as my skills go.

I also belong to  a community known as...get this...Lousy at Gaming.

[quote user="viperpanman"]

hi there everyone,i am 41 with children me and my two boys play online a fair bit they say i am not too good at gaming but hey i have fun i am very shy when it comes to joining parties so i normally wait for invites but dont get many i have a average friend list but most dont bother so if you dont mind having a not so good player on your list then please add me thanks for reading this hope to see you all soon happy gaming to you all and remember to have fun

[/quote]

I'm another Lousy at Gaming member. Stop on by our community and check us out. We're in the midst of setting up new online play sessions so there's usually something for everybody.

hey you not that bad your kids are just to good

Me and my offspring seem to play the same sort of games so feel free to add me for a stress free nimble round the battlefield.

thanks mate your pretty good aswell my kids yep too good they show off but hey thats kids for you lol it was fun thanks

hi,

I also suck when it comes to playing online and my oldest loves to tell me how bad i suck too..lol, I haven't played any call of duty in a while but i am playing a lot of crysis 2, send me a friends request and you can join me at the bottom of the scoreboards..lol

I'm rubbish, actually worse than that feel free to add me :-)

Hi all! Can I join the "i am not good at gaming but enjoy playing" club?