I am looking to join a Clan....

I am looking for a small Clan that plays often.  If your a little kid, thanks but no thanks. I bring a large set of skills, and have no issue with tryouts. I am not looking for a Clan  that is fighting over who is in charge, or going to lead, more then playing.  Feel free to message my on live.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You guys can join Deadly networks www.deadlynetworks.com we have both a cod branch and a halo branch. We are small organized and drama free. Our main goal is a good time with great people. We base ourselves on camaraderie and of course being a little competitive. you can send a message to my gamer tag if intrested.

I'm also looking to join a clan,  23, canadian & game everyday.... Check my profile 'n game list, don't message me if your not serious ....

I do not Play COD, I may be persuaded to get a couple of 'em...   seems like COD is a must for clans...

Yo guys TcS x will happily give you a Try out. We are a newish clan with 17 members and will stop recruting when we reach 25 members. We play Mw2 and Black Ops, We have a Youtube but it was deleted so we have a brand new one.

We don't take gaming to serious we like to have fun.

you guys can give my crew a try out. we are a halo 3, and halo reach clan we game every day and we are looking for a repalcement sniper (he started talking down to my members and was showing great disrespect towards me) but right now we are 29-0 and we are currently not really taking any challenges we are focusing mostly on training up our skills getting ready for a caln war with MEA ( which is a bad clan they cheat hack lag switch and host boot)

this guys a noob ^^^^^

Hey guys if ur still looking send me a a friend request or message. I'll be happy to introduce u guys to some of our members and let u guys make up your minds from there. If your mind is already made up but u have any comments or questions don't hesitate to ask. Also feel free to check out our website link located below thanks, United.

Those looking for a relaxed Halo only group should check us out.

WWW.MIDLANDBASE.COM

WWW.MIDLANDBASE.NET

FXN (The Faction) are a multi-gaming organization who are bound by brotherhood, friendship and play on both the regular casual games and are now breaking into the hardcore competitive leagues on the Xbox 360.

We have many skilled members who stick aim to decimate and humiliate the competition each and every match.

No matter the game we play, we become the best we can be at it: The fact is if you play with any of us you will see what we can do - take the top three spots on the scoreboards on each of our signature games. We are The Faction: No cheating; No Boosting - Pure Skill only... The Faction Way.

We are looking to recruit for our 1st Company, our Main competition division. We have just a few requirements and some exceptions can be made.

Current Games we play:

Halo Reach (Soon to be Halo Anniversary); Gears of War 2 (soon to be Gears of War 3); GRAW2 (Recent addition to our list); Battlefield: BC2 (Soon to be Battlefield 3)

Requirements:

-Be 18 years of age or older*

-Have and use an Xbox360 mic when playing multiplayer games (exceptions can be made)

-Check our forums AT LEAST twice a week

-Have a no holds barred, no prisoners attitude to hardcore gameplay, and be prepared to take it to the competition

-Be a team player (Lone Wolf is fine, but have a sense of team play and a supportive mindset)

-Have not been banned previously from XBox LIVE

-Be fun to play with and have a fun attittude: First and foremost have fun with our members.

*Age waivers may be granted on a case-by-case basis. If you are under 18 and still wish to apply, it is better to put your real age and talk with the Recruiting General (FXN SpecOps) to determine if you are eligible for a waiver or not. The committee's decision on all waivers is final.

if you wish to game with us before you commit:

FXN Smoke; FXN Shadow; FXN Symbiote

Please note that FXN full membership (becoming a full member of The Faction) is a strictly INVITE ONLY outfit: By committing yourself as an applicant and registering on our forums/sending our leadership an FR, you are NOT automatically a member of the Faction. The Faction must be right for you, but YOU must also be right for us.

After a trial period of gaming with us in FXN parties you will either be officially invited to join, or informed that you have been unsuccessful.

If unsuccessful, we still encourage you to play with us and frequent our forums, as playing more often with us may well see an invite in the future. Again, all decisions are final.

Uncle FXN Smoke wants you!

My contact info is:

Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Xbox 360 tag:FGC Col Rivera(Soon to be FXN SpecOps - use this GT if you are told the former no longer exists)

We hope you check out our website @ thefaction.freeforums.org

See you on the battlefield!