I am having trouble playing NBA 2k11.

It seems like no matter what I get into a game that is full of hacked and modded players, I havent been able to play a game in over 2 weeks,  because I refuse to play against these cheaters.  Where is the PET members? Oh ya, they are only policing the COD games.  I mean seriously when is the last time the PET actually put in a different game to monitor other than COD?  So yes, I am having trouble playing a game, and my question is When are the PET members going to do something about a game other than COD?  Just go read the accounts suspension forums, and you will see that every one that gets a suspension for cheating is ALWAYS on COD.  Never any other game.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Please report these players through the in-game reporting system, and then avoid the players, too.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hahahahaha that doesn't work, I got a fellow that clearly cheats, I have video proof, that lets me know all the time they haven't been in trouble.  I have people I have reported back months ago, whom I look at their 2k stats and they are still playing, and have everyday.    

So dont give me that report them garbage.  It does not work.  I have death threats in my message box still, threats to hack my account , and nothing.   The only thing the reporting works for is Gamertags and profiles, and unless the game is COD the PET members couldnt care less, if they did, NBA 2k11 wouldn't be as bad as they are.  So before you give robotic feedback try to investigate a little bit.  

Also, unless you have played NBA 2k11 and dealt with the garbage I have, then you know nothing.  Go to blockbuster and rent the game.  Go play in a few crew matches, and you tell me if the report system works.

Also if it works, why is it you hear 0 people that say anything about a suspension from cheating?  You go look on the account suspension forums its all COD.  You trying to tell me that the people that play COD are the only ones that would inquire about a suspension? and no other game would a player do so?  The proof is right there, that all your PET members care about in terms of cheating is COD, or any other game they might have a quick interest in playing.  They clearly are not managed well enough to actually proceed in trying to end the cheating.  Like I said before, when was the last time "if ever" have they bothered to play NBA 2k11?   You can say what you want, but it most likely will be robotic and useless.

Sorry this didn't help.

Our reporting system is the same across all games. It sounds like you're referring to suspensions for Call of Duty specifically, which are handled by the developer and not by the enforcement team. If you would like to see such suspenions on the game you're currently playing, I suggest contacting the developer or publisher about the matter.

Sorry this didn't help.