i am currently over halfway to getting diamond camo.

hey all

im past halfway now to diamond camo on **** rifles by getting gold on each one. currently on the fal, that gun is a beast in automatic with select fire attachment.

well just wanted to know if anyone else is trying to do this and if so hows it going?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I just ate some pretty good pizza. Like, actual good pizza. People like to say they have good pizza, but I always feel like it's really not. Like, these hipsters go to a local joint and say "OMG this pizza is so much better than all those main stream pizza places" when really it just has a crap ton of cheese on it. This was some actual good pizza. Not any of that hipster crap.

[/quote] I was laughing rather heartedly while reading this.

Did people forget where the COD forums are all the sudden? Seems like a few of these in a row.

Hipster pizza now with 25% more hip

I just ate some pretty good pizza. Like, actual good pizza. People like to say they have good pizza, but I always feel like it's really not. Like, these hipsters go to a local joint and say "OMG this pizza is so much better than all those main stream pizza places" when really it just has a crap ton of cheese on it. This was some actual good pizza. Not any of that hipster crap.

[quote user="LOMAS 1984"]

hey all

im past halfway now to diamond camo on assault rifles by getting gold on each one. currently on the fal, that gun is a beast in automatic with select fire attachment.

well just wanted to know if anyone else is trying to do this and if so hows it going?

[/quote]I'm halfway to finishing this

I bet I finish first.

I checked the requirements for Diamond and thought it would be pretty easy.

Good luck?

[quote user="LOMAS 1984"]

hey all

im past halfway now to diamond camo on assault rifles by getting gold on each one. currently on the fal, that gun is a beast in automatic with select fire attachment.

[/quote]You may get a better response in a shorter period of time if you click this link, it takes you to the Black Ops 2 forum on Xbox.com.