I Am An Inheritor!

Hey everyone! Well, after 1 and a half years I, Spartan I043 have joined many others as the highest rank in Halo: Reach . . . Inheritor! I started my long journey on August 17, 2010 and became an Inheritor today, April 20, 2012. I was only 0.04 K/D away from my initial target of of 1.75 K/D. I am now wearing the haunted helmet with pride and I continue to play Halo: Reach with fun. I feel so happy that I accomplished this rank.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Congrats. :)

Congrats. But I think you have your dates wrong. Reach wasn't released until September 14th, 2010. How have you been working on it since August 17th?

ur excited to be the highest rank in a game where rank means nothing??  interesting.

you want a cookie? Or maybe i could beat you off. your choice.

LoL relax guys I doubt he's bragging or anything, he just felt he needed to post it here and if I was him, I would have posted too.

guess you guys..........arent inheritors yet...........ahhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh.

and congrats btw OP

I got the game 5 days after release date.

.... Good job?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

.... Good job?

[/quote]

Damn CSB, can't you see how big of a deal this is? That man's an Inheritor! He is our better! 

Well done.  What's your next goal?

[quote user="ModestElf"]

LoL relax guys I doubt he's bragging or anything, he just felt he needed to post it here and if I was him, I would have posted too.

guess you guys..........arent inheritors yet...........ahhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh.

and congrats btw OP

[/quote]

yea because i don't have 500 hours on this game.