Hydrophobia? Worth 400 points?

So I see it's deal of the week for 400 points. Has anyone played the patched version, and is it worth 400 points? Am thinking of buying it but not sure if it's even worth 400.

Ideas? Input?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's not worth it. I thought it was a horrible game.

Hmm confuso. I tend to believe the people who have played it, but I know it got bad reviews before the patched version. Hopefully others who have actually played it have an opinion....  :/

@ 400, not bad. If I had the cash right now, I probably would have bought it. I enjoyed the demo.

Stuff it, I won't buy it then. Not enough good feeling around for it.

imo no. I've heard so many bad things... and the demo sucked too. The controls were just too clunky. Maybe if it had another price drop and then went on sale for 200 MS points, sure. But until then, no.

No. I've been told numerous times to stay away, and classic game room says no, they mean no. They like a lot more games than other critics.

There's going to be a more "full" version released for PSN, but as for the 360, 400 points is worth it. I played it and liked it. The story is only like 3 hours though.

I enjoyed it. Why not just download the trial?

This is why i don't buy blindly XBLA games or DLCs for 1200 MP . Most are   not worth the full price.

I'd say its worth 400MS point.

Interesting game.