Hunt for achievements

Looking for ppl that wants to go on a achievments run

Achievements im looking for 

1. Beat  the  meatflag                    (Capture 10 meatflags in Submission)

2. It`s good to be the king             (Win 10 rounds of Guardianas the leader)

3. Skeletons in your closet             (Complete Waves 1 through 10 on all Flashback map pack maps in Horde)

4. More Mystery less history          (Win a multiplayer match on each of the 5 flashback map pack maps -except wingman)

5. Bound by shared past              (Win a wingman match on each of the 5 flashback map pack maps)

6. Trial by and on fire                    (Survive first 10 Horde waves on combustible map pack maps as a team )
  8. The riif!the roof! the roof!               (Win a multiplayer match on each of the 3 Combustible map pack maps)

9. Forged in the fire                             (win a wingman match on each of the 3 combustible map pack maps)

10. Annex: Now with executian rules        (win an annex match on each flashback and cobustible map pack) 

11. Never eat red snow                           (Complete waves 1 through 10 on all Snowblind map pack maps in Horde)

12. Complete waves 1 through 50 on any snowblind map pack in horde)

13. Frigid body dynamics                   (Play a multiplayer match on each of the 4 snowblind map pack maps)

14. The weather outside is lethal            (win a multiplayer match on each of the 4 snowblind map pack map)

15. Two for the road                                     (Complete the "Road to ruin" deleted scene in co-op as either Marcus or Dom)

16. Be careful what u wish for                   (Reach level 8 in multiplayer and complete waves 1-10 on the war nachine map in horde)

17. Ride it all night long                                (Reach level 10 in multiplayer and complete waves 1-10 on the highway map in horde)

18. No but his face rings a bell                      (Reach level 15 in a multiplayer and complete waves 1-20 onthe sancuary map in horde)

19. Lost in transition                                    (Reach level 20 in multiplayer and complete waves 1-20 on the way station map in horde)

20. Like father like gun                                   (      Reach level 30 in a multip.- and complete waves 1-30 on the allfathers garden map in horde)

21. Am i only dreaming ?                             (Reach level 40 in multip and comp waves 1-40 on the memorial map in horde)

22. Blood on the sand                                      (Reach level 50 in multipl and complete waves 1-50 on the nowhere map  in horde  )

23. Afraid of the dark                                          (Play a multiplayer match on each of the 7 dark corners map pack maps?

24. Did not go gentle                                             (Win a multip match on each of the 7 dark corneres map pack maps)

25. Is it hot or is that just you?                         (Kill 25 bloodmounts with a scorcher qhile playing horde on a dark corner map pack maps )      

Just let me know if u need some of them to :) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'll help on the horde achievements. But If you are looking for some of the others, you should consider joining www.trueachievements.com it's free and you can set up boosting session for games, that others join. You will have these done quickly over there.

I may be able to help with some of the others on another gamertag.

i am game when ever msg me i need loads too.

I need to get some horde achievements or if anyone needs help message me :)